- Comfort and Convenience
- Built-in drain pump (models D50BP and D70BP) can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to a combined distance of 15 feet
- Continuous-drainage operation
- Removable condensate bucket with carry handle
- Set humidity level from 30% to 90% RH
- 2-speed fan
- Low ambient operation down to 41° F
- Top-mount, digital touch controls
- Displays room temperature and humidity
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Automatic defrost cycle
- Built-in casters for easy mobility (models D50BP and D70BP); casters included with model D25BNP
- Energy Management and Compliance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified model
- 24-hour ON/OFF timer
- Washable, slide-out filter
- Installation features
- 6' power cord
- Plugs into standard 115-volt outlet
||115 Volts - 15 Amps
||- Volts: 115
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.