Imagine a modern, stainless steel kitchen in the comfort of your backyard. The sleek Genesis® II S-310 gas grill is stainless steel on the inside and out, for a look as exceptional as the quality. While the GS4 grilling system works magic under the lid, all that's left for you to do is take that first juicy bite.
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input 37,500
- Dimensions - Lid Open (inches) 61"H x 54"W x 31"D
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) 45"H x 54"W x 29"D
- Primary cooking area (square inches) 513
- Tuck-Away warming rack area (square inches) 156
- Total cooking area (square inches) 669
- Stainless steel burners 3
- Fuel type Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately)
- Side tables 2
- Swivel locking casters 2
- Durable all-weather wheels 2
- Tool hooks 6
- Battery type AA
- Batteries 1
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.